I normally don't do mocks until right before the draft, but what the heck. Work is boring me greatly today.
CB - it's actually a strength now, but with Champ's age and DRC on a essentially a one year deal, this is a future need
DE - even if the Broncos bring in a veteran like Freeney, Abraham or Idonije, they need to draft a young pass rusher
RB - I like Willis McGahee, but he's getting older and who know's how healthy Moreno will be. Denver will draft a compliment for Hillman
DT - even after signing Pot Roast and Big Vick, the Broncos will most likely draft a young DT
WR - Denver Broncos can upgrade Matt Willis and this draft is deep at WR. Not to mention that Decker is in the last year of his contract and Thomas has one more year
LB - the Broncos could draft depth for MLB/SLB and LB'ers are usually core special teamers
S - Denver could draft depth at safety
OT - you can always use depth at key positions
I think the Broncos move back into the 2nd round around 35-42 and pick up an additional 4th rounder.
2) Johnthan Banks CB Mississippi State (alt pick Tank Carradine DE Florida State)
2) Alex Okafor DE Texas (alt pick Darius Slay CB Mississippi State)
3) Johnathan Franklin RB UCLA (alt pick Stepfan Taylor RB Stanford)
4) Cobi Hamililton WR Arkansas
4) TJ McDonald S USC
5) Kwame Geathers DT Georgia
Tear it up!