Hello friends, it has been almost a year since I have posted anything and thought I would come back with a little debate fodder for you!
Below is a picture of my projected roster minus two spots as well as an explanation of a few things
- Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie: Sorry, I think he will be cut based on our draft. I am willing to eat crow on that one but he doesn't mesh well with everyone else and the style of all other corners.
- Lance Ball: Thank God
- Manny Ramirez: not a man-ram guy
- College Free Agents: one may stick but I only left two slots on the roster open
- Julius Thomas: I think Thomas is more of a favorite than people think. Again, I am willing to be wrong here
- Stewart Bradley: I like him as a flex LB someone who is a jack of all trades master of none. God, remember 2008 when all our starting LB's were that way?
- Chris Kuper: I think Chris is willing to stay with a pay cut and perhaps be the swing guard.
- Knowshon Moreno: a lot of chatter about how KM may be cut, but hes far more talented that Lance Ball, Jerimiah Johnson, Mario Fannin and any other scrap heap back sitting around
- WHO ON THIS LIST GETS CUT? (if any)
- WHO FILLS THE REMAINING TWO SLOTS? (names)
- WHO IS MISSING ON THIS LIST? (specifically)