Good morning fellow Bronco fans,
The little snippets coming out of OTA's, the ususal DP articles and drivel from Kizla (which I rarely read), and our own MHR material are keeping the heart monitor from flat lining out of boredom sportswise, but the sniff of training camp to come beckons.
I am seeking help, thought, and advice re training camp this year from camp veterans among our nation. Having just moved to the Windsor area thoughts of Bronco training camp dance in my head. I would rather have thoughts of beautiful women but I guess it's an age thing. Here's my thoughts as they occur:
1. If one had only three dates to attend what would be those three dates be and why? (On rereading it strikes me I should be clear as to defining dates. I am talking about calendar dates not super models.
2. What is the best time to get there and where are the best seats? Kap was such a vet he even scoped out a spot that would be shaded later in the session, if I remember right, and that's ALWAYS been questionable.
3. What are the suggestions in terms of what to take with you e.g. sun block, butt pad, or hammock?
4. Are we allowed to take notes? How about field glasses. Yes, I know, we're right on top of things. I have been to one camp years ago, but an up close look at the interior line, cross field activities, and sideline beauties is, well, kind of a passion.
5. Is there a watering hole with exceptionally cold beer where fellow MHR's hang out?
I'm sure some other questions will surface but this seems a good place to start. However, there is one more thought. What is the ONE thing YOU would be most interested in focusing in on were you at camp? For me, it would be the young guns either making the team or threatening to take a starting position.