Just watched Tim Lynch's 2012 highlights and 2013 preview video. 30 minutes well spent!!! Great job and thanks tons Tim!
Watching it you realize just how good we were last year, and then you start to evaluate how we will compare in 2013:
- QB - improved: Peyton healthier, stronger, more comfy with system. Oz much improved.
- RB - much improved: all healthy, Hillman improved, added Monte.
- OL - improved: Vasquez
- TE - improved: emergence of Green and Thomas
- WR - much improved: Welker
- DL - improved: Wolfe yr 2, Sly, Knighton, Philips (pass rushing)
- LB - slight improve?: emergence of Nate Irvine, Philips
- DB - improved: D-Crom, Jammer, emergence of Boldin, Moore, Carter, Bruton?
- ST - push
- Team Chemistry & Communication: improved: 2nd year in a Peyton offense, 2nd year in a Del Rio defense.
Soooo looks like we just significantly improved a very good team!!! Disagreements? Discussion?
This is only my first or second original post ever, so be gentle:)