Welcome to Denver Broncos training camp! Today is the start of Week Two. Here are some of the things we have learned:
- Tight end Julius Thomas is taking this starter thing seriously.
- Safety Duke Ihenacho is emerging as the biggest threat to Mike Adams' starting spot.
- Brock Osweiler looks much better in his second year.
- Peyton Manning and this hurry-up offense can be lethal.
But that's largely my take - I wanted to get the opinion of other members of the media. So today I'll be going around asking close to a dozen beat writers, columnists, and a radio guys about their opinion of training camp. Specifically, I will ask them to name a player whose stock is rising in their opinion, and a player whose stock is falling - someone who is improving upon his status from before camp and someone who is at risk of being cut who made the team last year. It should be interesting to get a variety of opinions and see if there is consensus or a wide array of names!
Training camp's sixth public practice kicks off at 8:50 a.m. and goes through 11:30 a.m. Full training camp schedule.
Follow @MileHighReport on Twitter to see our attendance report, and check back later for our practice report!
Follow Mile High Report
As always today you can expect...
- Daily open thread: (This is today's open thread)
- Attendance reports (check Twitter and the practice report later)
- In-depth scouting reports and analysis from each practice
- Photo gallery from each practice
- TODAY: Media give their take on camp, one week in (see above).
- Regular updates on Mile High Report's Twitter page
- More exclusive photos and notes on Mile High Report's Facebook page
- Live pics and video from camp on Mile High Report's Instagram page (This needs some love. If you're on Instagram we'd appreciate a follow!)
- While you are waiting feel free to take our new training camp survey about some key position battles.
Training Camp Live Updates