Every so often we will highlight a piece of functionality that you can use to tailor Mile High Report to your liking. Today we talk about hiding comment signatures!
Comment signatures are a nice way to show off your personality, creativity, and Broncos passion, but they can be distracting to some and a big space-hog. If you dislike seeing user content outside of their comments pertaining to a post, you can hide commenter signatures altogether, leaving a cleaner, leaner community interface!
How to hide comment signatures
- Sign in to your SB Nation account (or sign up if you need to).
- Go to your account settings. You can do this one of two ways:
- Point your browser to http://www.sbnation.com/users/[YOUR USERNAME HERE]/account. For instance, mine is http://www.sbnation.com/users/kmonty/account.
- Click your username at the top to go to your SBN Profile. In the selectable dropdown on the left column, select Edit Account & Settings
- Find the option for "Display member signatures?" near the bottom and select No. Then click Update.
Now you no longer see member signatures! You can go back and edit this setting any time.