Hello Football Fans,
I am starting a four blog fantasy league, for anyone who is interested. That's right FOUR BLOGS!!!!!!! Imagine all the awesomeness of your blog's fantasy league TIMES FOUR!!!! I know mind blowing right? It will consist of ONLY THE AFC'S BEST!. That's right, all the blogs of the AFC division winners of 2012 (PatsPulit, MileHighReport, BaltimoreBeatdown, and BatlleRedBlog) will be in this league. Test your GM knowledge against that of your HATED AFC FOES (or midly disliked opponents depending on who beat who) and decide once and for all...who got the JUICE in the AFC. Now here are the details.
- It's a 12 team league, but if enough people are interested that can change
- Scoring is PPR
- Draft's going to be on Friday at 2:00. This can also be changed if we can all agree on a time/date.
- Head to Head match ups determine record.
- It's on NFL.com, so you need to take 2 WHOLE MINUTES to make an account if you already don't have one (b/c I like their draft site best) but I can also just start a yahoo league if it is easier for you guys.
- Playoffs are weeks 14 & 15
- Funny football oriented team names such as Dumervil's Copy & Fax, More Cushing For the Pushin, I Pitta The Fool, and Caught Red Hernandez are all welcome.
Now for all fans that are brave enough take on their bitter rivals in fantasy football combat, leave
your emails in the comments section.
PS: If anyone who happens to not be in the four "elite" blogsites wants to join, they can just leave your email and I'll figure something out.