New Denver Broncos wide receiver Wes Welker will make his orange and blue debut tonight. It will also mark Welker's debut as an Old Spice sponsor—you'll see him during commercial breaks promoting Old Spice's "Unnecessary Freshness" campaign.
Welker hasn't reached the Peyton Manning acting level yet, so we recommend he keep his day job. With that said, the super star slot receiver is obviously multi-talented.
Hopefully that doesn't happen Thursday.
More from Mile High Report:
- Ravens vs. Broncos Week 1 Injury Report
- Denver Broncos Countdown to Kickoff: Peyton Manning - 1 Day
- Denver Broncos v. Baltimore Ravens: Key Matchup - Pass Rush v. Offensive Line
- Broncos vs. Ravens: Five Questions with the Enemy
- Broncos Gameday: An MHR User's guide to kicking ass in this Broncos community