I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but is any other Broncos fan hoping for a snowy Super Bowl?
Here are my reasons.
1) Given our lack of respect around the NFL(Hall of Fame Committee): I'd like to win the defining Championship of an era. And it won't be the defining championship of an era without bad weather.
2) Peyton already has one win in the only bad weather Super Bowl.
3) While the MSM seems to think the Seahawks own the ground game, I like our defense of late against a power back in the snow.
4) I trust the GOAT over a sophomore QB in the snow.
5) Nothing would make me happier than to ground and pound the NFL into submission after throwing for 55 TD's in the regular season.
6) Terrence Knighton...
7) Sherman getting burned on an out and up....
8) Our screen game in bad weather aka Knowshon.
It's time to ride and we have the sheriff on our side!