Hi folks! I write this two days before the Super Bowl and I was listening to the local sports radio here in Albuquerque. His big topic after speaking with Mark Schlereth on the radio in his "Stinkin' Good" segment, the host asked about who people were rooting for and what their biggest fear (or fears) was in this game. After thinking about this overnight and internally bouncing off the walls waiting on this game to get going, I came up with a list of my fears for this Super Bowl.
- Defense doesn't shut down Marshawn Lynch and gives up too many yards and scores.
- Outside contain fails and Russell Wilson runs wild, giving up big plays (especially to his right).
- Offense commits turnovers and giving Seattle a short field.
- Offense settling for FG instead of TDs.
- Special Teams ride the short bus and blows too many assignments.
Some of you as well as non Broncos fans have been telling me that they have this won on Sunday. I tend to take an even keel approach. The last time I was confident in winning a playoff game, the Ravens bit the team in the butt last season. I know they are dialed in, but this is just one fan's fear/nightmare coming into this game.
What are your thoughts on this?