1. A healthy Champ will be playing the slot but more importantly Champ will be a dramatic improvement helping against the run!
2. Rivers attempted 75% of his passes directly at Webster in the loss and Champ is HIS replacement!
3. We had 4 consecutive three and outs and were 2/9 on 3rd down conversions due to our offense having to adjust our first game plan of the year on a short week without the NFL's best slot WR Welker, and well He’s probably more fresh and ready to play than any player in the playoffs!
4. Our defense was playing it’s first game of season without our defensive end Wolfe and our defense has had 3 weeks to adjust and make sure to contain the edge and NEVER let that happen again!
6. Peyton Manning not only facing a defense for a third time in the season but facing them a second time within 1 month!
I totally predict this to be a game where at half time its still not decided but by the 2nd drive after half Bronco Fans will be able to take a sigh of relief and CHANT..... JUST STAY HEALTY!!!