1. There is no Plan B
It was crazy to say such a thing for many of us fans who were convinced Peyton Manning was likely done as an effective quarterback in the NFL. In hindsight, the armchair quarterbacks who were concerned about it ended up being completely wrong and John Elway was completely right. It's the way it should work out, but ask Cleveland Browns fans how often the fans know more about what should be done than those running the team.
I'm loving Plan A and hopefully it leads to another Plan A next February. I'm hungry. Broncos Country is hungry. Bring it home today, Denver.
2. The #12thManning Hijack
That's right, we're determined to hack that 12th Man garbage today. Go get 'em Kyle and Jon!
3. Catch these Ducks, Rich
Drew Litton can always be counted upon to lay it down for us Broncos fans. This one was just awesome.
5. Broncos Crazy!
I almost didn't share this video today because the lass was particularly foul mouthed at times - in fact, right off the bat she is. However, she captivated me with her enthusiasm and knowledge of the game once again. If you don't like F bombs, then do not click play!
6. Our Theme Song for Monday Morning
Today's Six Pack is a bit short today because I spent most of the night out on the town with the wife. She happens to be a huge Irish Rovers fan and they are in the middle of their 50th anniversary tour - a farewell tour - so it was pretty awesome.
I loved every minute of it and even came away with the perfect theme song for many of us in Broncos Country come Monday morning. Win or lose, I'm pretty sure this will be close to how it goes down for me! Go Broncos!
- ProFootballFocus almost unanimously picked the Denver Broncos to beat the Seattle Seahawks straight up. This makes me happy.
- Richard Sherman writes an awkward love letter to Pete Carroll. Not really, but I like picking on Sherman.
- Jeff Legwold goes over how statistics do not represent the full Book of Manning. And he's right.
- A theory put forth about the artificially low over/under is cause for concern for Broncos fans, but we have psychic manatees on our side ... so I'm going to ignore it.
- Champ Bailey is ready to be a champion, but he first needs to play the best game of his professional career.
- Super Bowl 2014: Game time, TV schedule, odds, weather and more for Broncos vs. Seahawks
- Broncos QB Peyton Manning named NFL MVP
- Former Buccaneers and Broncos safety John Lynch snubbed from Hall of Fame voting
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Jimmy Graham, Richard Sherman, Russell Wilson, Peyton Manning
- Super Bowl XLVIII X-Factor: Trindon Holliday
- Bill Belichick on playing against Peyton Manning: I wouldn't call it fun
- Denver Broncos Super Bowl Jersey Giveaway from FanKave
- Create-a-Caption: "Mic Check?"