After reflecting on the Superbowl...some things simply don't add up.
1. If John Fox coached in New York and already had coached in a Super Bowl how could he underestimate the noise?
In the practices leading up to the Superbowl we turned the speakers down.....backfired completely.
2. When Seattle stopped our short pass and screen passing game, why didn't Gase make other adjustments. Leave Moreno in to block, double moves....something anything besides rolling over offensively and getting pounded on.
3. What on earth were we doing kicking short to Percy Harvin? Prater has a strong leg, let him kick it our of the end zone.
4. Welker said afterward that we were not ready for the noise and Cromartie said that the Seahawks just wanted it more. Both comments show how utterly unprepared we were for the biggest game in the last 16 years of Bronco Football. Inexcusable.
Next Season we have to:
1. Get healthy and stay healthy...injuries especially on Defense killed us.
2. Improve the Pass rush to compliment Miller
3. Get Miller's head on straight and get him to play 16 games
4. Get younger and more physical across the defense especially in the secondary.
5. Strengthen the running game to handle the rare games where our passing offense isn't clicking.
6. Get a good middle linebacker instead of rotating in the Paris Lenons of the world we need a top MLB
7. Have our coaches rise to the moment...they had a great season till the last game..
Learn from this come back beat the Seahawsk in Seattle next year and crush the Niners in Denver.
Bronos for Life