1. Three More Years Of Foxy:
John Fox gets a new contract, too http://t.co/ojmXfEBbTm— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) April 5, 2014
The Broncos signed Head Coach John Fox to new 3-year, $16.5 million deal.
Read the full story here
2. Could the Broncos have interest in running back Chris Johnson?:
The Tennessee Titans released longtime running back Chris Johnson on Friday. The 28-year-old Johnson has rushed for at least 1,000 yards in every one of his six NFL seasons, but is coming off a 2013 season where he averaged a career low 3.9 yard per carry.
Now could the Broncos have interest in Johnson? SI.com lists the Broncos as one of his potential suitors.
Clearly, the Broncos are all-in for this season. So why not add a potential game-breaker at a relatively thin position? The franchise prepared for Knowshon Moreno’s exit by drafting Montee Ball last year, and he’ll bump up to the top RB spot for 2014.
But while the stable is not exactly bare behind Ball, with Ronnie Hillman and C.J. Anderson on the roster, Johnson would provide a boost. The heavy attention on Peyton Manning and the passing game could provide him the opposite of his situation in Tennessee, where teams stacked the box in hopes of forcing Jake Locker to the air. A spread offense that allows Johnson to work sideline-to-sideline might be just the ticket to revive his game.
Do you guys think Chris Johnson would be a good fit on the Broncos?
3. Another day, another Mock Draft:
Using FanSpeak.com's Mock Draft simulator, I will do a seven round mock draft for the Broncos
- DeMarcus Ware gives new teammate Von Miller some career advice. Could the veteran help turn Miller's life around?
- Former Denver Broncos cornerback Champ Bailey signed with the New Orleans Saints.
- Andrew Mason does his weekly mock draft. Who does he have the Broncos taking in the first round?
- DenverBroncos.com takes a look around the internet to see who the draft experts have the Broncos taking in the first round of May's NFL Draft.
- ESPN's Jeff Legwold says that Denver Broncos cornerback Chris Harris Jr. is a rare find.
- Buffalo Bills trade for WR Mike Williams
- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers sign safety Major Wright
- The NFL is looking into why the Eagles released receiver DeSean Jackson.