Happy Friday Folks! Weekend thread is back to relieve you of your weekend boredom! Now, today is one of the best days of the year, if you haven't guessed it yet, it is because of the solstice. Today is the longest day of the year in terms of daylight. Get out there and enjoy the day. It wont be long before the sun is setting at 4:30 PM.
1. No cursing. If you must do a F*** or a sh** but lets keep it PG 13 folks. I highly encourage using the blackout feature for cursing :)
2. Leave bad blood at the door. If you got beef with someone, don't continue it here.
3. Leave trolling at the door as well. If you must troll, please come up with something more clever-er than "Donkeys" Also applies to us as well, folks. Lets leave the trash talking of other teams for other threads. Gotta set the example!
4. Don't turn this place into a mess of a thread over politics, race, war religion, etc.
5. Respect each other.
Don't follow these rules, and my Imperial Homies Bronco Mike and Tim Lynch will handle ya'. Here's a pic:
- The Solstice
- Soccer still hasn't arrived yet in the U.S., and I doubt it ever will
- The hapless Rock dogs
- The NBA draft happened, apparently
- and of course, Zombies
Imperial Quote of the Week:
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and it looks like work." -Thomas Edison