Happy Friday folks! Weekend thread is back! Well, I was away last week celebrating our Nation's birth by riding roller coasters in Missouri last week, and thanks [again] to Bronco Mike, the weekend thread didnt skip a beat. Special thanks to B-Mike for covering. So what did we learn in the last thread? Well, not much really. But that's ok. It's Summer time, and we don't have time for learnin'.
1. No cursing. If you must do a F*** or a sh** but lets keep it PG 13 folks. I highly encourage using the blackout feature for cursing :)
2. Leave bad blood at the door. If you got beef with someone, don't continue it here.
3. Leave trolling at the door as well. If you must troll, please come up with something more clever-er than "Donkeys" Also applies to us as well, folks. Lets leave the trash talking of other teams for other threads. Gotta set the example!
4. Don't turn this place into a mess of a thread over politics, race, war religion, etc.
5. Respect each other.
Don't follow these rules, and my Imperial Homies Bronco Mike and Tim Lynch will handle ya'. Here's a pic:
- Let's start things off right: Zombies
- The Montfort's are D-bags who say we in Colorado don't deserve a baseball team. To which I reply, "Baseball sucks"
- The Wendigo
- 2 more weeks til TC
"Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you" -Thomas Jefferson