MileHighReport.com is an independent website dedicated to the Denver Broncos. We welcome fans of the Broncos to come to MHR and join other Broncos fans in talking about the Broncos as well as anything else that interests you. We also welcome the fans of other teams to MileHighReport and welcome good-natured smack talk that can go on between fans of opposing teams.
What we will not tolerate at MHR is any personal attack on any member. Have an opinion, state your case, disagree and debate, but keep it about football. Please keep your comments about the topic at hand. "Hijacking" a post will not be tolerated.
The Fan Shots and Fan Posts are yours! Utilize them to make a point, get involved, or just to meet fellow Broncos fans all over the world. We are a community, and like any community your are a part of we take care of each other.
Lastly, please remember this is just a game. Broncos football is a way of life for most of us but let's not lose sight of what we are here for and that is FUN. Enjoy the site, enjoy the game and most importantly enjoy each other.
* Any FanPost or FanShot with vulgarity in the title will BE DELETED, no questions asked
* Any repeat FanPost will be deleted. FanPosts that are nothing but Links, with text to meet the 75-word requirement will be deleted. If you come across news and want to post the link, USE THE FANSHOT SECTION! That is what it is there for!
* FanPosts that are misleading will be deleted. People come to MHR for their Broncos news and the integrity of the site will not be compromised because you want to be a stand-up comedian.
* Any comments that personally attack any other member will be deleted and the member warned.
* Any post or comment that refers to a player, coach or other prominent figure in a derogatory way will be deleted. We are all adults, act like it.
* Openly wishing or hoping that the Broncos fail tells me you are not a Broncos fan. At that point you are a Troll and will be dealt with appropriately. That does not mean you cannot be critical of the team, players, or coaching staff.
* What is a Troll?? It is kind of like how the Supreme Court described porn. There is no real definition, but I know it when I see it. There is a difference between someone being critical and someong being a troll. I know the difference.
***IMPORTANT*** These rules are in effect for everyone. Whether you have been with us from the beginning or are a brand new member, there is no favoritism here. There are no cliques. MHR has reached the point it has by being different than message boards, a cut above so to speak. I will not let us become the RMN or DP comment section, or a message board.