The Broncos have made something very apparent to me throughout their coaching search--this team could be headed for a move to the 4-3 defense.
The recent addition of John Fox to the coaching list means to me that this move is much more than simply an idea--it's a potential reality.
Look at the names the Broncos have interviewed, discussed, or sought permission to talk to:
- John Fox (Carolina), 4-3
- Perry Fewell (NY Giants), 4-3
- Eric Studesville (RB's coach), 4-3/3-4
- Dirk Koetter (Jacksonville, OC), 4-3
- Mike Mularkey (Atlanta, OC), 4-3
- Gregg Williams (New Orleans), 4-3
- Ron Rivera (San Diego), 3-4 and 4-3
- Rick Dennison (Houston), 4-3
- Jim Fassel (Giants, Locomotives), 4-3
- Jim Harbaugh (49ers), 3-4