In the history of the Denver Broncos, twelve players have worn #57. One Center and eleven Linebackers. This should be easy right? We all know who the #57 evokes. Okay, but there are a few more players here that maintained a respectable standard for this jersey. Here they are for your perusal. Let's get it started.
- 3-time Pro Bowler (1977, 1978, 1979)
- 1-time 1st-Team All-Pro (1977)
- Broncos Most Inspirational Player 6 consecutive seasons (1981-86)
- Team Defensive MVP (1974, 1976, 1977)
- 2nd (Tie) Most games started by a Bronco (177)
- 1 of 5 Broncos to wear a Denver uniform for at least 14 seasons.
- Denver Broncos Ring of Fame (1992)
That last bullet point just caps the reasons why Thomas Louie Jackson III gets MHR's Mile High Salute as the Greatest Bronco to wear #57.