- The Broncos encourage all fans to arrive to the stadium and be in their seats 30 minutes before kickoff (7:50 p.m.). Premium gates will open at 5 p.m. and all other gates will open at 6 p.m.
- Pre-game entertainment will include a 9/11 tribute, singing of America the Beautiful and the Parade of Colors with Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, Police & Fire participation.
- All fans in Broncos Country are being asked to participate in a group singing of the National Anthem as a special tribute to the victims of 9/11.
- The Broncos are excited to welcome former running back and Ring of Famer Terrell Davis to the game for the opening coin toss.
- The team will be in their orange uniforms, and all fans are asked to come dressed in orange.
- Fans attending the game will receive an orange rally towel, courtesy of game day sponsor Bud Light, an American Flag and a Sports Authority Field at Mile High window cling.
For more information visit www.DenverBroncos.com/backtofootball. To purchase Broncos gear, fans can visit one of three Broncos team stores at Sports Authority Field at Mile High, Dove Valley and the Broncos Locker store in the Centennial Promenade.
With a sellout crowd and standard weekday traffic, delays should be expected and ticket holders are encouraged to consider transportation plans in advance and to arrive as early as possible prior to kickoff.
- A limited number of single-game early tailgating spaces in Lot C will be available starting at 2 p.m. All remaining stadium lots will open at 3 p.m. for cash and permit parking. Please be aware that parking lots adjacent to the stadium are reserved primarily for season-ticket holders and others with pre-sold permits. Single-game spaces at the stadium will sell out by 5 p.m. If arriving after 5 p.m., parking will be available at the Pepsi Center, Auraria Campus and other parking facilities east of I-25.
- RTD Broncos Ride is available, but due to the weekday game it will not be available at the Arapahoe, Littleton/Mineral or Southmoor light rail stations; however light rail will be available from these locations.
- For more information on the Broncos Ride and RTD light rail service, fans should visit www.rtd-denver.com.