One of the big things I preach on Mile High Report is accountability, both for myself and others. I hate revisionist history and do my best to head it off. But accountability shouldn't stop us from making predictions and so that brings me to today's question, what predictions do you have for training camp this year?
Now I will get to the more specific questions after the jump but we are going to keep our focus on training camp predictions because trying to make predictions for the regular season at this point might be a bit premature. So I'll be asking you to give your predictions for a few question and I'll also give my own answers so I expect you to keep me accountable as well. Let's get to it.
1. Who will be the surprisingly (unexpected) good player in training camp?
2. Who will be the surprisingly (unexpected) bad player in training camp?
3. Over/Under 5 injuries that will cause players to miss regular season games?
4. Who will be the surprise cut of camp?
5. Who will be the surprise keeper from camp?
6. Which draft pick is your surprise starter?
7. Which draft pick is your surprise cut?
1. Andre Caldwell, I feel he fits well in this offense and has a high talent level.
2. Tracy Porter, has had coaches question effort in camp and in meaningless game time
4. Ty Warren, too old, too many injuries and just won't be able to get back to his old form
5. Aaron Brewer, Lonie Paxton is VERY old at long snapper, but this might be my craziest pick
6. None, but if anyone has the best chance it would be Hillman if McGahee got injured.
7. Omar Bolden, cornerback is so stacked that if he can't set himself apart from Drayton Florence, Chris Harris and Syd'Quan Thompson, he could be on the outside looking in.
Let's here your answers in the comments section below.