- The Denver Broncos second pre-season game will be at home against the Seattle Seahawks. Denver, like most teams has been hit with injuries in training camp but so far as only one regular starter so far is ruled out for the Week 1 game vs Pittsburgh.
- Thursday, the Broncos lost DE Jason Hunter for approximately 8 weeks with a tricep tear. Hunter was said to be having a great camp and took over the starting role over Robert Ayers. However, in the first pre-season game, rookie DE Derek Wolfe had a great game vs the Bears and may compete with Robert Ayers for the end spot opposite of Dumervil. Also watch out for Jeremy Beal, a 2011 7th round pick. He had a great game against Chicago so he could play himself into some playing time. UPDATE - Originally it came out it would be 8 weeks but according to John Fox, Hunter is out 4 months.
- Wednesday, RG Chris Kuper had a disapointing bump in the road on his way back from his season ending injury in 2011 fracturing an arm in practice. Kuper will be out 6 weeks and his replacement yet is unknown. Right now it is backup guard Manny Ramirez however, Orlando Franklin's name has been mentioned in being the replacement allowing former starter Ryan Harris to take over or else backup tackle Chris Clark.
- QB Tarvaris Jackson, Seahawks starting QB in 2011, will not play on Saturday. Carroll says Jackson is still in the competition with Matt Flynn and rookie Russel Wilson but speculation is that Jackson is on the trading block.
- WR Terrell Owens is expected to play a small amount
- WR Sidney Rice is practicing but will not play on Saturday. He had two shoulder surgeries in the offseason and the team is slowly getting him back up to speed.
- TE Zach Miller suffered a concussion in the first half against the Titans. The concussion is not thought to be severe but should keep him out of Saturdays game.
- RG John Moffit is out 2-3 weeks after elbow surgery to repair "loose particles."
- LB Malcolm Smith and TE Cooper Helfet both were injured also against Tennessee.