Not a whole lot of truly interesting games in the morning slot, but I could find myself interested in the Cincinnati Bengals and Detroit Lions game or the Dallas Cowboys and Philadelphia Eagles. Then again, I could just go change the oil in my car, too.
I do think there will be a couple of upsets today. My best guess on those would be the St. Louis Rams over the Carolina Panthers. Everyone is going to be all over the Panthers after their dominating win last week, but Cam Newton and the Panthers have a tendency towards inconsistency(think Jay Cutler-led teams) and the Rams have also been playing well as of late. It could be a good against the grain pick.
The other upset would be going against Phillip Rivers and the San Diego Chargers down in Jacksonville today. Winless teams are notorious for playing harder the later in the season they get without a win and I don't like west coast teams in east coast games early in the morning. The whole winless team thing is also why I'm going with the New York Giants on Monday Night Football. Other than that, enjoy whatever game you may be watching to pass the time until tonight!
View SBNation's NFL Scoreboard
More from Mile High Report:
- Broncos Over/Under: Indianapolis Week 7
- Horse Tracks: It's Von Miller's Time Today
- Broncos at Colts: Game time, TV schedule, online streaming and more
- Mile High Report Scout: Indianapolis Colts Offense
- TV Broadcast Map: Denver Broncos vs. Indianapolis Colts (NFL Week 7, NBC)
- Denver Broncos vs. Indianapolis Colts: Week 7 Gameday
- Von Miller: 2.75 seconds
- Denver Broncos vs. Indianapolis Colts Injury Report: Friday
- Create-a-Caption: IrSAY What?
- Broncos vs Colts: Five Keys To The Game