Mike Shanahan returns to the Mile High city for the first time since being fired as the Denver Broncos head coach at the end of the 2008 late season collapse. It's safe to say the move worked out for both sides as Shanny got his franchise quarterback in Robert Griffin III and the Broncos got their franchise quarterback back in John Elway who then brought in fellow franchise quarterback in Peyton Manning.
There is no reason this Broncos team should score less than forty points today. In fact, they should be able to rip of fifty points easily if all cylinders are clicking. However, as we all know, the Broncos offense is prone to misfiring often - so who knows how this game will play out.
With Wesley Woodyard and Orlando Franklin back in the lineup, hopefully that means the Orange Crush defense will also return. Keeping RGIII in check will be a key to winning this game, especially if the Broncos offense goes through another three quarter slump.
Where to Watch: Don't miss the game! Here is a list of where to catch the game today.
NFL Scores: Keep up to date on scores from around the league on SBNation.com's NFL Scoreboard.
More from Mile High Report:
- Week 8 Open Thread: The Early Games
- Horse Tracks: Gameday News
- Redskins at Broncos: Game time, TV schedule, online streaming and more
- Broncos Over/Under: Washington Week 8
- Mile High Report Scout: Washington Redskins Offense
- Mile High Report Scout: Washington Redskins Defense
- Create-a-Caption: Over There!
- Broncos vs. Colts: 3rd Quarter Defensive Alignments and Defensive Tackle Techniques
- Hillman Out, C.J. Anderson In
- TV Broadcast Map: Washington Redskins vs. Denver Broncos (NFL Week 8, FOX)
- Replaying The Broncos Run Game Against Colts
- Anatomy of a TD: Robert Ayers and Duke Ihenacho in Coverage