No surprise, but Peyton's back at practice for the Broncos. Only guy missing today was linebacker Danny Trevathan.— Joan Niesen (@JoanNiesen) November 14, 2013
From what we were allowed to see during individual drills in open part of practice, Peyton Manning looked like himself. Just w/ ankle tape.— Lindsay Jones (@bylindsayhjones) November 14, 2013
Peyton may need that glove on Sunday, as the forecast looks quite chilly for Sunday evening. Will the cold be a factor for Manning?
Perhaps. In his last eight games played in poor/cold weather conditions, Peyton has completed at least 70% of his passes each time. Kansas City's Alex Smith is yet to complete 70% of his passes in a game this season (his high of 67.6% came in a 17-16 win over the 2-7 Houston Texans in Week 7).
Regardless of the weather, it looks as if Peyton will play in a game which will feature the top offense in the NFL against the top defense in the NFL. Get your popcorn ready, folks.
More from Mile High Report:
- Kansas City Chiefs Defense: Scouting Report
- Water Cooler Quarterbacks: Defense Wins Championships?
- Peyton Manning plays lousy in cold weather! Myth or Fact?
- Quotes from Denver Broncos players and coaches on Kansas City Chiefs week
- Peyton Manning rests his ankle; Broncos focused on regaining control of AFC West from Chiefs - Horse Tracks