There are quite a few interesting games this morning. The biggest of which is the where we will all get to see the lowly Buffalo Bills take down Alex Smith and the overrated Kansas City Chiefs. The Chiefs are barely beating third string quarterbacks, but this third stringer, Thaddeus Lewis may be the best of the bunch. Oh wait, now he is injured and out too? Laugh. Out. Loud. The breaks keep coming to the Chiefs this year, but you know what? I'm still taking the Bills. Why? Because the sooner the bubble bursts in Kansas City the better for this Broncos fan.
Next on the docket is Philip Rivers and the San Diego Chargers heading to the capital to take on Robert Griffin III and Mike Shanahan's Washington Redskins. I like the Redskins in this game, but I just can't trust their defense at all, so I took the Chargers in the pick'em league where I compete for cash.
Other than that, I see no truly compelling games this morning. We've just got to try to get through the Bye week!
View SBNation's NFL Scoreboard
More from Mile High Report:
- Broncos Release Statement on John Fox
- Create-a-Caption: Neckbeard, anyone?
- Broncos Coach John Fox taken to Charlotte hospital with heart attack-like symptoms
- TV Broadcast Map: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Buffalo Bills (NFL Week 9, CBS)
- Water Cooler Quarterbacks: Is the Ring the Thing?
- NFL fines three Broncos defenders for Week 8 hits against Redskins
- CBS allows NFL to flex Week 11 Broncos-Chiefs game to SNF on NBC
- MHR's NFL Week Nine Picks
- AFC Playoff Picture
- Broncos In Focus at the Midway Point: Only the Best