I am out today for a family function. Hopefully I'm half drunk as you read this due to the Chiefs getting hosed by the Bills a few minutes ago. If not and the Chiefs inexplicably won again, then I'm probably still half drunk and enjoying some good old fashioned barbecue with my wife's side of the family.
This afternoon, I'll likely have my attention ever so slightly honed in on the Oakland Raiders taking on the Philadelphia Eagles. It would be nice to see them lose while in the company of so many Raider fans (I live out in California FYI). If not, then oh well, at least there will be lots of beer!
Examining all of the games on the schedule this week and I feel like the NFL decided to schedule every single uninteresting game of the season in on week. Or maybe it just seems that way because the Broncos aren't playing...
More from Mile High Report:
- Broncos Release Statement on John Fox
- Create-a-Caption: Neckbeard, anyone?
- Broncos Coach John Fox taken to Charlotte hospital with heart attack-like symptoms
- TV Broadcast Map: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Buffalo Bills (NFL Week 9, CBS)
- Water Cooler Quarterbacks: Is the Ring the Thing?
- NFL fines three Broncos defenders for Week 8 hits against Redskins
- CBS allows NFL to flex Week 11 Broncos-Chiefs game to SNF on NBC
- MHR's NFL Week Nine Picks
- AFC Playoff Picture
- Broncos In Focus at the Midway Point: Only the Best