San Diego Chargers head coach Mike McCoy and Denver Broncos interim head coach Jack Del Rio served as offensive and defensive coordinator respectively for the Broncos in 2012. Now these former colleagues will face one another as head coaches in Week 10.
The Broncos and Chargers boast two of the best offenses in the NFL in 2013, so strap in and get ready. There will be fireworks in San Diego November 10th.
Sunday, November 10, 2013 at 4:25 p.m. EDT - that's 2:25 Denver time.
CBS will air the game nationally, with Jim Nantz (play-by-play) and Phil Simms (color commentary) calling the game. In Denver, that's KCNC-TV CBS 4. Those outside of Denver, check your local CBS listings.
We (Mile High Report) will have live blogs and open threads for you to chat Broncos football during the game. Follow MHR on Twitter for commentary and analysis during the game.
New to MHR and want to join the discussion? Sign up here!
Sirius 92 / 850 KOA / 103.5 The Fox / 1090 / 92.1
The Broncos are 7-point favorites to win against the Chargers on the road.
More from Mile High Report:
- Denver Broncos Injuries: Champ Bailey Out; Duke Ihenacho Questionable - Horse Tracks
- Broncos vs Chargers: Five Keys To The Game
- TV Broadcast Map: Denver Broncos vs. San Diego Chargers (NFL Week 10, CBS)
- Denver Broncos vs. San Diego Chargers: Friday Injury Report
- John Fox Released from Hospital
You make the pick
Philip Rivers vs. Peyton Manning. Who comes out on top? Let us know in the poll and comments.