Let's get to today's Six-Pack . . .
- Kyle is going to New York/New Jersey!
We've confirmed we'll be covering the @SuperBowl first-hand all week in New Jersey. Stay tuned for an epic week at MHR!— MileHighReport (@MileHighReport) January 24, 2014
- Von Miller's legal troubles seem to be over. Seven points were docked to Miller's drivers license in court on Thursday (Miller was absent, represented by his lawyer), but all of his remaining traffic violations have been dropped, according to the Denver Post's Ryan Parker. Denver is 9-0 in games Von Miller has missed this season. His torn ACL will prevent him from participating in the Super Bowl.
- Former Broncos safety Brian Dawkins was on-hand at practice today.
The man himself, former Denver/Philly safety Brian Dawkins taking in today's practice. pic.twitter.com/KMzdBD1b9N— Chris Hall (@BroncosTV) January 24, 2014
- Will there be snow during the Super Bowl? Take it away, CBS New York:
"CBS 2 meteorologist Lonnie Quinn says one model suggests a system similar to this week’s snowstorm could hit the Tri-State area "within 48 hours" of Super Bowl XLVIII," CBS Channel 2 in New York wrote on Thursday. Take it as you will.
- The latest Bad Lip Reading video is golden:
Stop everything. New Bad Lip Reading. Peyton Manning, grossed out by Voldemort. Yes he said Voldemort. http://t.co/0dMkQ2Q9nN— MileHighReport (@MileHighReport) January 24, 2014
- Maybe defenses don't win championships, after all?
Since 2006, the team with the better-ranked defense in the Super Bowl owns a record of 1-6. #SB48— Jon Heath (@JonHeathNFL) January 24, 2014
- Former Broncos offensive guard and current ESPN analyst Mark Schlereth will be at Dick's Sporting Goods in Lakewood on Saturday to sign autographs. (Store address here.)
- Broncos receiver Eric Decker likes pepperoni pizza.