Thanks to 506sports.com we can take a look and see if your Sunday will involve a trip to a friend's house and/or sports bar that has DIRECTV or if you can see the Broncos game from the comfort of your own home.
If you're in the RED (or live in Hawaii or Alaska) you will get the Broncos @ Jets game on CBS. Kickoff is at 11:00AM MT and the commentators are Ian Eagle and Dan Fouts.
If you're in the BLUE you get the Pittsburgh @ Cleveland game. YELLOW gets Baltimore @ Tampa Bay. PURPLE gets Jacksonville @ Tennessee. GREEN is San Diego @ Oakland (LATE) Yuck.
Sunday is the Broncos first trip back to MetLife Stadium since the Super Bowl. It's also the first time the Broncos will see Eric Decker on an opposing team (if he plays that is). My guess is that it won't be a big deal to go back to the scene of the Super Bowl since it's a new season and a regular season game at that. If anything I think it will give the Broncos a bit more motivation.
I know Decker said some stuff about hoping the Broncos lose awhile back but I'm guessing there will be a lot of friendly conversations before and after the game between the Broncos and Decker. Decker got a big contract and the NY media, we got Emmanuel Sanders. I think everyone's good.
Here's what I'm hoping to see this Sunday in the Broncos/Jets game:
- A touchdown pass for Emmanuel Sanders. Can you believe he doesn't have one yet? Me either.
- Improved run blocking. Or maybe a unicorn . . . (kidding of course, because everyone knows what a great job I would do out there run blocking for the Broncos - where's that sarcasm font?) But how nice would it be to not talk about run blocking after this game?
- A big run back from Isaiah Burse. I'd love to see him have a huge play to increase his confidence. I'm starting to feel more comfortable with him in this role and not hold my breath too much when he's out there. (Which is more after effects from Holliday than a statement about Burse to be fair).
- Juwan Thompson. I really, really hope his injury doesn't keep him out of this game because I think it's the perfect opportunity to give him more game experience.
- Since I'm talking about the young guys. Cody Latimer! I actually like Andre Caldwell and was really happy when the Broncos brought him back this season. But I can't help it, I want to see Latimer out there. (I really hate that teams can't just have everyone be active for the game).
The Broncos are 18-15-1 against the New York Jets all-time. If Peyton Manning runs in a touchdown to win this game in the 4th quarter I believe the internet will literally explode.