Happy Thanksgiving Broncos Country! I hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving with their friends and family. Eat plenty of food, and sit back and watch some football
Speaking of football, here are the three football games that will be played today.
What teams will you be rooting for?
The Denver Broncos' game against the Kansas City Chiefs is going to be as big as a game can get. Denver leads the Chiefs by one game in the AFC West race, so another win against them would basically mean the only team to worry about would be the San Diego Chargers. A victory Sunday night would give Denver a two-game lead plus the tiebreaker having swept Kansas City.
Anderson's recent performances has given Manning more reasons to feel confident in his backs, who failed to do much of anything at the start of the season and have dealt with a string of injuries. The 23-year-old could see even more action against the Chiefs, who, while stout against the pass, lag against the rush, allowing 129.4 yards per game.
Rookie wide receiver Isaiah Burse teamed up with the Denver Rescue Mission on Tuesday to help distribute 2,000 Thanksgiving meals to pre-registered families on Tuesday morning.
The Denver Broncos have become the Oakland Raiders. It sounds terrible to any Broncos fan, sure, but let’s be honest here. In a statistical category the Raiders have owned for years and years, Denver has now taken over. And it’s not pretty.
Tuesday is tryout day. It's the day of the week when Connor Barth knew his chance at re-starting his career would come after the Tampa Bay Buccaneers released him at the end of the preseason. And when a week passed without a tryout -- as they usually did -- he made sure he kicked anyway, knowing that was the day around which his career hopes revolved.
Around The League:
- Washington Redskins Head Coach Jay Gruden hopes the benching of Quarterback Robert Griffen "toughens him up".
- New England Patriots Head Coach Bill Belichick talked about the one comparison that Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers has.
- The New York Jets have named Geno Smith their starting quarterback...again.
- Buffalo Bills running back Fred Jackson has no respect for former teammate and current Cleveland Browns safety Donte Whitner.
- The Indianapolis Colts have claimed former Denver Broncos outside linebacker Shaun Phillips off waivers from the Tennessee Titans.