Why seven? You know why...
1. Matt Paradis was lightly recruited out of high school and gray-shirted as a walk-on with the Boise State Broncos in 2008.
2. Paradis was a star high school athlete, earning three varsity football letters, two basketball letters and four track and field letters. He played eight-man football in high school. He was named the 1A Idaho High School Player of the Year in 2008.
3. Paradis switched from defensive line to offensive line in 2010.
4. At Boise State, Paradis was named first-team All Mountain West in 2012 and second-team in 2013, starting at center for every game in both seasons. He graduated a Business Economics major in December.
5. Denver was the only team Paradis visited before the draft. "He did an outstanding job with the O-line coaches," coach John Fox told DenverBroncos.com. "He was a guy we're excited to have and he gives us depth at the position."
6. Denver was pleasantly surprised to find out Paradis weighed over 300 lbs. They had expected a 280-pounder.
7. When asked to describe himself at rookie minicamp, Paradis said, "I consider myself versatile, smart and very hardworking."
Have something to add to this story? Let us know in the comments!