With fantasy football drafts kicking off soon lets take a look at some Denver Broncos who could be "sleepers" for you, and help you win the championship.
1. Running Backs C.J Anderson/Juwan Thompson:
Both of these backs could be had in the final rounds of your fantasy draft, and could be valuable bench players for you in the future.
Montee Ball will no doubt take the majority of the carries but Anderson or Thompson could potentially take some goal line carries away from Ball.
It's all about the touchdowns!
2. Tight End Virgil Green:
Green has the potential to catch some touchdowns this year from Peyton Manning. The athletic tight end has shown he can run and catch the ball when called on, and could be an option in the red zone for the Broncos
3. Tight End Jacob Tamme:
Tamme is coming off a strong training camp, and has been looking solid so far during the preseason. Tamme has the trust of Peyton Manning, and he can be a matchup problem.
Also Julius Thomas has had some issues with injuries during his career so Tamme could be a good player to stash on your bench.
4. Wide Receiver Cody Latimer:
The Broncos second round pick is currently buried on the depth chart, but is only one injury away from getting starting reps. Also one has to expect that Latimer could get some red zone looks.
Latimer could be had late in the draft and could be a low risk high reward player for your team.
Demaryius Thomas has some cool socks!:
There aren't many people who can wear socks with their picture on them and not get judged for it. One of those people is Demaryius Thomas.
- Steelers running backs Bell and Blount busted for marijuana possession. Your move Goodell.
- The Cleveland Browns have named Brian Hoyer their starting Quarterback over Johnny Manziel.
- Redskins Quarterback RG3 says he'll get better at sliding. I have my doubts.
- New York Jets Head Coach is trading insults with a New York Giants rookie running back.
- Buffalo Bills Hall Of Fame Quarterback Jim Kelly is cancer free.
Editor's Note: SB Nation's partner FanDuel is hosting a $1,000,000 Fantasy Football Contest for Week 1's NFL games. It's only $25 to join and first place wins $100,000. Starts Sunday, September 7th at 1pm ET. Here's the link.