The Denver Broncos regular season is upon us, which means you can expect Mile High Report coverage on your favorite team (and your favorite player Peyton Manning) all year long.
We want to hear from you what you want to hear from us!
Generally, a Broncos practice schedule (and MHR's coverage) will go like this:
- Monday: Players report after Sunday's game; MHR will review the game in-depth
- Tuesday: Players day off; MHR's review continues, along with Power Rankings and other Around the League stuff
- Wednesday: First practice; MHR will have practice report, quotes, and break down the next week's enemy
- Thursday: Second practice; a lot like Wednesday. Maybe some film room, statistical analysis
- Friday: Final practice; official injury report posted; MHR continues to break down the enemy.
- Saturday: More breakdowns, weekend open thread, and the TV/game time schedule, but a bit of a breather before the storm that is...
- SUNDAY. Game day! Live blog and open threads, recaps, reactions, and more.
We want to know: What do you want from your Broncos coverage? Do you have an idea for a weekly segment? Let us know in the comments!
And get ready! It's Broncos season!