The Denver Broncos head into their early week four bye rather healthy. No major injuries to any of the starters, and they're expecting to get back starting weak-side linebacker Danny Trevathan in week five when the Broncos host the Arizona Cardinals.
"I feel good, just getting ready, man, keep grinding my way back," Trevathan said. "Just working to get back in there. … I can’t wait."
This extra time off will give guys like Demaryius Thomas some time off to rest some minor injuries that have been hindering them thus far. Thomas has been suffering from left foot pain for the last two games, and just hasn't seemed himself since. Safety David Bruton(shoulder), and guard Louis Vasquez(back) will also use time to heal up for their week five game against the Arizona Cardinals.
Film room: Fool me twice...
•Mile High ReportBroncos at Seahawks: Let's look at Peyton Manning's big fourth quarter passes to Emmanuel Sanders and Jacob Tamme.
Two key players for the Broncos on the defensive side of the ball are working their way back to 100% too. Cornerback Chris Harris Jr., and Linebacker Von Miller both suffered major injuries at the end of the 2013 season, but are starting to look like their prior dominant selves in 2014.
The 2013 Broncos team was riddled with injuries, so it's good to see the 2014 team staying healthy during the early parts of the 2014 season.
- Dolphins Quarterback Ryan Tannehill says he'll start this sunday.
- The Browns have reinstated running back Ben Tate as their starting running back.
- The Minnesota Vikings have named rookie Quarterback Teddy Bridgewater as their starting QB.
- Calvin Johnson says he'll play against the New York Jets, and that he's excited.
- Titans punter Brett Kern says the reports about kicker Rob Bironas's accident are hard to believe.
- Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo missed practice on Wednesday.