Good morning Broncos Country! It is with great pleasure that the Mile High Report staff and I unveil our new Community Guidelines. We've been working on these for quite some time, and our hope is that these guidelines spark a new beginning for many members at MHR. Our focus is on the community and building relationships within Broncos Country - even relationships with non-Broncos fans. And our focus remains on giving every Broncos fan a voice.
MileHighReport.com is an independent website dedicated to the Denver Broncos. We welcome all NFL fans to come to MHR and join Broncos fans in talking about the Broncos as well as anything else that interests you. We welcome good-natured smack talk that can go on between fans of opposing teams.
What is allowed
- Talking about football, especially the Denver Broncos
- Being respectful of other members of Mile High Report
- Keeping conversations tied to the topic of the post, and having fun doing it
- Talking about anything that interests you when appropriate (e.g. general open threads and Horse Tracks)
What is not allowed
- Personal attacks, insults, or harassment toward any member or members
- Excessive vulgarity - specifically, F-bombs and ALL CAPS posts are not allowed
- Lewd content. MHR is SFW - Safe for Work
- Going off-topic during a football-related discussion or thread
- Wishing for or celebrating player injury
- Trolling - i.e. celebrating Broncos failure. All fans are welcome, but if you're not adding to a football discussion, you're trolling
- Belittling or dismissing members because of team fan affiliation.ALL fans who follow these guidelines are welcome at MHR, even fans of the Broncos' rivals. Comments such as "Go away X-Team troll" are against MHR's community guidelines
- Discussing comment moderation. Instead, please email any concerns about comment moderation to MHR's staff on the About page
The biggest change to our community guidelines is an emphasis that all fans are welcome, not just Broncos fans. All comments are welcome, as long as they follow these guidelines.
Have an opinion, state your case, disagree and debate, but keep it about football.
Lastly, please remember this is just a game. Broncos football is a way of life for most of us but let's not lose sight of what we are here for and that is FUN. Enjoy the site, enjoy the game, and most importantly enjoy each other.
The Fanshots and Fanposts are yours! Utilize them to make a point, get involved, or just to meet fellow Broncos fans all over the world. We are a community, and like any community your are a part of we take care of each other.
- All comment guidelines pertain to FanPosts and FanShots
- Any FanPost or FanShot with vulgarity in the title will BE DELETED, no questions asked
- Any repeat FanPost will be deleted. FanPosts that are nothing but Links, with text to meet the 75-word requirement will be deleted. If you come across news and want to post the link, USE THE FANSHOT SECTION! That is what it is there for!
- FanPosts that are misleading will be deleted. People come to MHR for their Broncos news and the integrity of the site will not be compromised because you want to be a stand-up comedian.
- Don't post external articles in their entirety in FanPosts or FanShots.
Have a question? We welcome them. Comment below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks and go Broncos!