As we all know the Broncos were coming off an embarrassing loss to the Baltimore Ravens in the playoffs, so this performance and victory was great. Peyton threw touchdown passes to Julius Thomas(2 TD's), Wes Welker(2 TD's), Andre Caldwell(1 TD), and Demaryius Thomas(2 TD's).
Now the Broncos host the Indianapolis Colts, Peyton's former team. The same team who honored him, then embarrassed him on the same night. Deep down Peyton Manning wants revenge against his former team and boss Jim Irsay.
So now I ask you this question. How many touchdowns does Peyton Manning get Sunday Night?
- Quarterback Cam Newton is a game time decision for the Panthers season opening game.
- Arizona Cardinals running back Andre Ellington undergoes an MRI on his foot, and his status is unknown for Monday Night Football.
- Tom Brady is listed as questionable for Sunday's game against the Miami Dolphins. He will play.
- Green Bay Packers tackle Brian Bulaga suffered a strained MCL on Thursday night. The injury isn't considered serious.
- Could the Rams start running back Bennie Cunningham at running back over starter Zac Stacy?
- The Denver Broncos view Colts quarterback Andrew Luck like Steelers quarterback Big Ben.
- Take a look at the five key matchups in the Broncos and Colts game.
- Andrew Mason breaks down the Indianapolis Colts defense as they prepare to take on the high powered Denver Broncos offense.