This year marked the first time Denver Broncos running back Terrell Davis made it into "the room" of Pro Football Hall of Fame candidate finalists, but unfortunately, it won't be his last (assuming he gets this far again). The Hall of Fame selection committee has spoken, and Davis, the greatest postseason running back in NFL history, did not make the final cut in 2015.
Former Broncos safety John Lynch, who spent the majority of his career with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers before his four-year stint in Denver that included four Pro Bowl elections, was also a finalist and was also left out of the Hall of Fame.
Your 2015 Hall of Fame inductees:
- Ron Wolf, general manager
- Jerome Bettis, running back, Pittsburgh Steelers
- Junior Seau, linebacker, San Diego Chargers
- Tim Brown, receiver, Oakland Raiders
- Charles Haley, defensive end, San Francisco 49ers/Dallas Cowboys
- Bill Polian, general manager
- Mick Tringlehoff, Center, Minnesota Vikings