According to CBS4's Vic Lombardi, Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning is currently working out to see where he is physically and is expected to make his decision on whether or not he will return for the 2015 season.
Quick Peyton update. He's not in town. I'm told he's working out on his own to evaluate where he stands physically. Decision by end of month— Vic Lombardi (@VicLombardi) February 5, 2015
As we all know, Manning played with a torn right quad during the last month or so of the season, and that injury led to the decline in his play. The injury also kept him out of playing in the Pro Bowl game in Arizona.
It appears that Manning wants to return but, he is waiting to see where he his physically first before making his decision. Manning will also have his annual check-up to see where the soon to be 39-year old quarterback is physically. He underwent spinal fusion surgery back in 2011, and the Broncos and Manning want to see if that will be able to hold up for the upcoming season. These physical's were required in the first two years of Manning's contract but, this is not the case this time around.
It was reported earlier this week by ESPN's Jeff Legwold that Manning could make this decision as early at his week but, it appears this may drag on for another few weeks.
Is a uniform change in the works for the Broncos?:
Mile High Report's own Jon Heath tweeted out late last night that there are rumors out there that the Denver Broncos could be changing up their uniforms this offseason.
It seems like this rumor has popped up the last few offseason's but, never happened. If these rumors are true, what changes would you like to see Nike do to the Broncos jersey's?
- The NFL will not fine Marshawn Lynch for his Super Bowl week antics.
- Seattle Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor played the Super Bowl with an MCL tear, and bone bruise.
- Seahawks wide receiver Doug Baldwin says that offensive coordinator's Doug Bevell comments on Lockett did upset the other receivers.
- Here's an overview of the National Signing day recruiting classes.
- Green Bay Packer's defensive tackle Letroy Guion was arrested on felony firearm and marijuana charges.
- Indianapolis Colts linebacker D'Qwell Jackson has been arrested for simple assault charges.
- The Arizona Cardinals have promoted James Bettcher to defensive coordinator.
- The Cleveland Browns are expected to be punished for their texting scandal.
- Dallas Cowboy's running Joseph Randle has been arrested for a second time.
- The fastest prospects at the NFL Combine in a few weeks could win themselves a Porsche.