|WR||Demaryius Thomas||Andre Caldwell||Nathan Palmer||Bennie Fowler, Corbin Louks, and David Porter|
|LT||Ty Sambrailo||Chris Clark||Kyle Roberts|
|LG||Max Garcia||Ben Garland||Dillon Day|
|C||Matt Paradis||Gino Gradkowski||Dillon Day|
|RG||Louis Vasquez||Shelley Smith||Andre Davis|
|RT||Ryan Harris||Michael Schofield||Charles Sweeton|
|TE||Owen Daniels||Virgil Green||Dominique Jones||Marcel Jensen and Jeff Heuerman|
|WR||Emmanuel Sanders||Cody Latimer||Jordan Norwood||Isaiah Burse, Jordan Taylor, and Solomon Patton|
|QB||Peyton Manning||Brock Osweiler||Zac Dysert||Trevor Siemian|
|FB||James Casey||Joe Don Duncan|
|RB||C.J. Anderson||Montee Ball||Ronnie Hillman||Juwan Thompson, Jeremy Stewart, and Kapri Bibbs|
|LDE||Derek Wolfe||Vance Walker||Chuka Ndulue||Josh Watson|
|NT||Sylvester Williams||Darius Kilgo||Sione Fua||Marvin Austin Jr.|
|RDE||Malik Jackson||Antonio Smith||Kenny Anunike|
|WLB||DeMarcus Ware||Shane Ray||Gerald Rvers||Chase Vaughn|
|ILB||Brandon Marshall||Todd Davis||Lamin Barrow||Zaire Anderson|
|ILB||Danny Trevathan||Steven Johnson||Corey Nelson||Reggie Walker|
|LOLB||Von Miller||Lerentee McCray||Shaq Barrett||Danny Mason|
|LCB||Aqib Talib||Kayvon Webster||Tony Carter||Tevrin Brandon and Taurean Nixon|
|RCB||Chris Harris Jr.||Bradley Roby||Curtis Marsh||Lorenzo Doss|
|SS||T.J. Ward||David Bruton Jr.||Josh Bush||Josh Furman|
|FS||Darian Stewart||Omar Bolden||Ross Madison|
|PR||Omar Bolden||Solomon Patton||Isaiah Burse||Jordan Norwood, Corbin Louks, and Jordan Taylor|
|KR||Omar Bolden||Andre Caldwell||Solomon Patton||Jordan Norwood, Isaiah Burse, and Corbin Louks|
- Max Garcia is listed as your starter at left guard, and Matt Paradis is your starting center for the preseason opener.
- No surprises at the running back, quarterback or receiver depth chart.
- Chris Clark is listed as a left tackle after starting Training Camp as the starting right tackle
- Owen Daniels is your starting tight end, but look for he and Green to be listed as starters.
- James Casey is listed as your starting fullback while Joe Don Duncan is your backup
- Derek Wolfe is still listed as a starter despite his injury and suspension. Vance Walker would step in his place for the first four games this season
- The most surprising thing of the depth chart is the nose tackle position. Rookie Darius Kilgo is listed as the backup to Sylvester Williams, and recently signed Sione Fua is listed as the third-stringer. Marvin Austin who some thought could start this year is listed as a fourth stringer.
- The linebacker position has no real surprises. The preseason will be key for these guys.
- The entire secondary looks how we all expected it to be right now. Rookies Lorenzo Doss and Josh Furman need to show that they can play before rising up the depth chart.
- Kicker Brandon McManus is listed as your kickoff specialist, but will they keep one for the season?
- Omar Bolden is listed as your starting kickoff and punt returner.