The Denver Broncos beat the Carolina Panthers on Thursday Night Football, so I’m taking the day off to take the family to visit other family for a day of pool swimming and beer drinking. It’s nice to relax on a Sunday in the Fall.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Atlanta Falcons
- Buffalo Bills at Baltimore Ravens
- Chicago Bears at Houston Texans
- Green Bay Packers at Jacksonville Jaguars
- San Diego Chargers at Kansas City Chiefs
- Oakland Raiders at New Orleans Saints
- Cincinnati Bengals at New York Jets
- Cleveland Browns at Philadelphia Eagles
- Minnesota Vikings at Tennessee Titans
The games we care about there would be Brock Osweiler and the Texans. I am curious to see how he does as the franchise guy down in Houston. Other than that, we obviously want to pay attention to the AFC West teams, but also the Bengals and Jets game as those are both playoff caliber AFC teams.
- Miami Dolphins at Seattle Seahawks
- New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys
- Detroit Lions at Indianapolis Colts
I am shocked the Giants and Cowboys didn’t get a primetime slot. Perhaps that east coast bias doesn’t exist after all. Do we care about any of these games? I kind of don’t.
Sunday Night Football
Nothing would bring me more joy than seeing the Patriots get curb stomped on opening day. Please let this happen, oh football gods.
The best part of today is that the Broncos are already 1-0!