Well the whole against the spread thing isn’t quite my cup of tea. I’m going to stick to what I know and try to do that well, instead of trying to do that well and learning how the spread works on a weekly basis. Although I did go 2-1 last week in my top against the spread picks.
Straight Pick’em: 7-8 (Overall: 42-35-1)
If I’m honest, I just prefer the straight up pick’em anyway. Anything can happen in a game and guessing point spreads is not a skill I possess, but I am happy to compete with this Canadian Bronco fan in the comments instead.
I had back-to-back poor weeks at 7-8. Most of my pick’em seasons have rough patches, so we’ll see if I can get them back on track. Post your picks in the comments. Could be fun to see who wins each week.
Week 6 pick’em
- New York Giants at New England Patriots - TNF (Patriots)
- Carolina Panthers at Tampa Bay Buccaneers - London (Panthers)
- Cincinnati Bengals at Baltimore Ravens (Ravens)
- Houston Texans at Kansas City Chiefs (Chiefs)
- New Orleans Saints at Jacksonville Jaguars (Saints)
- Philadelphia Eagles at Minnesota Vikings (Eagles)
- Seattle Seahawks at Cleveland Browns (Seahawks)
- Washington Redskins at Miami Dolphins (Dolphins)
- Atlanta Falcons at Arizona Cardinals (Cardinals)
- San Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles Rams (49ers)
- Dallas Cowboys at New York Jets (Cowboys)
- Tennessee Titans at Denver Broncos (Broncos)
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Los Angeles Chargers - SNF (Chargers)
- Detroit Lions at Green Bay Packers - MNF (Packers)