As we wait for the Denver Broncos game later this afternoon, there are a few interesting matchups to consider here in the early slot. The biggest games for us might be between the teams in and around the 5-9 and 6-8 records.
Personally, I want Denver to win out so that means I want teams like the Colts, Browns, Titans, and Falcons to keep winning. That will continue to help Denver’s 2020 NFL Draft position whether Denver wins or not.
Early games schedule
- New York Giants (3-11) at Washington Redskins (3-11)
- New Orleans Saints (11-3) at Tennessee Titans (8-6)
- Pittsburgh Steelers (8-6) at New York Jets (5-9)
- Cincinnati Bengals (1-13) at Miami Dolphins (3-11)
- Carolina Panthers (5-9) at Indianapolis Colts (6-8)
- Baltimore Ravens (12-2) at Cleveland Browns (6-8)
- Jacksonville Jaguars (5-9) at Atlanta Falcons (5-9)