The number two seed in the AFC playoffs will be determined here early. If the Patriots win at home, they will secure the first round bye. However, if they lose then the Chiefs could swoop in and take it.
In the NFC, the Packers and Saints could keep their number one see dreams alive. The Packers have the tiebreaker, so if they win they get a first round bye regardless.
- Atlanta Falcons (6-9) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-8)
- Miami Dolphins (4-11) at New England Patriots (12-3)
- Chicago Bears (7-8) at Minnesota Vikings (10-5)
- Los Angeles Chargers (5-10) at Kansas City Chiefs (11-4)
- Green Bay Packers (12-3) at Detroit Lions (3-11-1)
- Cleveland Browns (6-9) at Cincinnati Bengals (1-14)
- New Orleans Saints (12-3) at Carolina Panthers (5-10)
- New York Jets (6-9) at Buffalo Bills (10-5)