Welcome to Week 3 of the regular season! This is the early games open thread, so feel free to join the chat below to talk about the early game slot of games.
There are a couple of interesting games this morning. First off, there are a couple of 0-2 teams that might begin to prove they are a playoff team. The biggest one for me would be the Texans who faced the gauntlet of Chiefs, Ravens, and now Steelers through the first three weeks. Also, two teams that I believe are 2-0 pretenders in the Bears and Raiders could be looking at their first losses of the season this morning.
Early games schedule
- Houston Texans at Pittsburgh Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals at Philadelphia Eagles
- San Francisco 49ers at New York Giants
- Las Vegas Raiders at New England Patriots
- Tennessee Titans at Minnesota Vikings
- Washington Football Team at Cleveland Browns
- Los Angeles Chargers at Buffalo Bills
- Chicago Bears at Atlanta Falcons