The Denver Broncos have finalized their 53-man roster at the 4 pm ET deadline yesterday. There were a few surprises but that is always the case with these things. Next, we have the Broncos filling out their 16-man practice squad.
The practice squad rules have changed a little bit this year. They can hold up to 16 players. 10 of those players will be players with two years or fewer seasons in the NFL. While the remaining six can go to NFL veterans who do not meet the qualifications under the old rules. So, we could see a few veterans signed back to the practice squad.
The Broncos had the 9th best waiver priority, but they did not submit any waiver claims and none of the players the Broncos waived were claimed by other teams.
Broncos Practice Squad Additions
- Quarterback, Josh Johnson - Link
- Cornerback, Ja’Quan McMillian - Link
- Wide Receiver, Kendall Hinton - Link
- Tight End, Dylan Parham - Link
- Guard, Netane Muti - Link
- Cornerback, Faion Hicks - Link
- Defensive Lineman, McTelvin Agim - Link
- Inside Linebacker, Kana’i Mauga - Link
- Running Back, Devine Ozigbo - Link
- Defensive Lineman, Jonathan Harris - Link
- Offensive Tackle, Quinn Bailey - Link
- Wide Receiver, Darrius Shepherd - Link
- Outside Linebacker, Jonathan Kongbo - Link
- Offensive Lineman, Will Sherman - Link
- Cornerback, Essang Bassey - Link
- Wide Receiver, Vyncint Smith - Link