Welcome to Week 12 of the regular season.
As we await the Denver Broncos game against the Cleveland Browns this afternoon, here are a smaller than usual early games slot for this week. It’s fewer games because of the four games played on Thursday and Friday. In any case, we’ll need to pay attention a couple of these games as they have playoff implications for Denver.
In my opinion, the Broncos are better off if the Bengals beat the Steelers and if the Jaguars beat the Texans. Denver will have a chance to win a tiebreaker against Houston, so ensuring the Jaguars win the AFC South puts that tiebreaker in hand for Denver down the stretch. It’ll also be good if the Colts lose this morning.
Early games schedule
- New Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Cincinnati Bengals
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Houston Texans
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Indianapolis Colts
- New England Patriots at New York Giants
- Carolina Panthers at Tennessee Titans