- I went BPA at position of need how the board fell.
- 3 o-line might be overkill but all three are quality players that would have a shot to start along the O-line.
- Excited that Byron Jones was there in the 2nd, this gives the Broncos ultimate flexibility with their defensive backfield.
- Nick O'Leary is the kind of tough, versatile, playmaking TE this team needs and all he cost was a 4th rounder.
- I did cartwheels when I saw Hau'oli Kihaka available in the 5th. This guy will give the Broncos another pass rushing option off the edge.
- Jeff Luc doesn't totally solve the ILB issues, but he is an aggressive two-down thumper that should fit right in Wade Phillips 3-4.
- Deion Simon represents a large NT prospect that has all the physical tools but needs some coaching and experience.
- The final two picks were spent on the pass rush.
Overall, I think this was a knockout of a final draft and I would be excited to see the Broncos do this well. What do you think MHR?
Terrell Davis to Louis Wright, the top 5 draft picks in Broncos history - The Denver Post
Lunch Special: Each weekday near noontime, a Denver Post sports writer dares to dish. In this installment, Patrick Saunders breaks down his five top draft picks in Broncos history.
Broncos backup QB Brock Osweiler "burning" to show what he can do - The Denver Post
'Fire burning inside' QB Brock Osweiler to show Broncos his potential
Kiszla: Peyton Manning may be old, but don't count him out just yet - The Denver Post
Manning has the heart, the brain and the arm to lead the Broncos to a championship at age 39.
Manning on his health and learning new offense
Peyton Manning talks to the press after Tuesday's practice.'
Peyton Manning: Don't call it a 'farewell tour'
The quarterback says he's "feeling good" after a first voluntary minicamp practice that represents the first on-field step toward the 2015 season.
Broncos get season prep off to an energetic start
In learning new schemes, the Broncos are only at an elementary level. But their energy and enthusiasm was what you'd want to see in September.
Jets fined $100,000 in Darrelle Revis tampering case - NFL.com
The NFL informed the Jets on Tuesday they have been fined $100,000 for comments by team owner Woody Johnson while Revis was still a member of the Patriots.
Miami Dolphins DE Dion Jordan suspended 1 year - NFL.com
Miami Dolphins announced that defensive end Dion Jordan is suspended by the NFL for one year for a violation of the league's substance-abuse policy.